Wednesday, March 18, 2009

An Actual Email Received by One of Our Writers...

Subject: Great Advertising and Marketing Concepts

Dear sir, This is Bhaskar from Hyderabad, India. Working for a Fortune 10 Company. I am closely watching present market scenarios both in India and abroad. Now its time to redefine the marketing strategies according to the current financial situations. I designed some concepts for the better advertising. That will make the product to penetrate into the market. I am sure these captions will become the most popular for your customers. My services include

* I can help you in providing Marketing strategies for the current situations
* I designed some Advertising Captions for the companies.

I Provide these with very low cost. You just try me, I am sure i wont let you down. Apart from this I have very beautiful tips and concepts for creative ad making.

You can reach me at Mail :
Mobile:

Thanks and Regards,
Bhaskar